From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Anglicus (disambiguation))
Anglicus may refer to :
- Adam of Dryburgh (c. 1140–1212), Anglo-Scottish theologian, writer and Premonstratensian and Carthusian monk sometimes called Adam Anglicus
- Alfred of Sareshel (12th-13th centuries), English translator also known as Alfredus Anglicus
- Bartholomeus Anglicus (1203–1272), scholastic scholar of Paris and member of the Franciscan order
- Gilbertus Anglicus (1180-1250), English physician
- Gualterus Anglicus, Anglo-Norman poet writing in Latin who produced a seminal version of Aesop's Fables
- Robertus Anglicus, English astronomer of the 13th century
- Simon of Faversham or Simon Anglicus (c. 1260–1306), English medieval scholastic philosopher and university chancellor
- Pope Joan, legendary female Pope also known as John Anglicus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anglicus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.