From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Anglo-Saxon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Anglo-Saxon may refer to:
- Anglo-Saxons, Germanic tribes that settled down in Britain and founded England
- Anglo-Saxon world, modern societies based on or influenced by English customs
- SS Anglo Saxon, one of various ships
- White Anglo-Saxon Protestant, an ethnicity
- Anglo-Saxon economy, modern macroeconomic term
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.