From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Angola may refer to:
- Angola, the south-central African country
- Angola (Portugal), Portuguese colonial territory referred to as Portuguese West Africa
United States of America
- Angola, Delaware, a city in the state of Delaware
- Angola, Indiana, a city in the state of Indiana
- Angola, Kansas, a ciy in the state of Kansas
- Angola, New York, a city in the State of New York near Buffalo
- Angola Horror, an 1867 train wreck that occurred there
- Louisiana State Penitentiary (also known as "Angola"), a state penitentiary in West Feliciana Parish, Louisiana
- Capoeira Angola, a style of the Afro-Brazilian martial art Capoeira
- Angola (Book of Mormon), a city in the Book of Mormon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Angola.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.