From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Angora in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Angora is the historic name of Ankara, Turkey.
Angora may also refer to:
- Angora, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Angora (SEPTA station), a commuter rail station
- Angora Township, Minnesota
- Angora, Nebraska
- Angora Lakes, a set of freshwater lakes in the Sierra Nevada
- Angora Fire, a 2007 forest fire near the lakes
- Angora wool, from the Angora rabbit
- Angora rabbit, a breed of rabbit
- Angora goat, a breed of goat
- Angora ferret, a long-haired breed of ferret
- Turkish Angora, a breed of cat originally known as just Angora.
- Oriental Longhair, a breed of cat formerly known as the British Angora.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.