From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Angostura or angostura in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Angostura may refer to:
- Angostura, Sinaloa, a city in north-west Mexico
- Angostura Municipality, a municipality in Sinaloa, Mexico
- Villa La Angostura, a mountain town in Neuquén, Argentina
- La Angostura, a small neighborhood in the city of Ica, Peru
- Angostura, the former name of Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela
- Angostura, Antioquia, a municipality in the Department of Antioquia, Colombia
- Angostura Formation, a geological formation in Argentina
- Angostura Bridge, a bridge near Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela
- Angostura de Paine, a locale on Route 5 in both Santiago Metropolitan Region and O'Higgins Region of Chile
- Angostura, Primera a part of the Strait of Magellan, Chile
- Angostura, Segunda a part of the Strait of Magellan, Chile
- Angostura Guías in Patagonia, Chile
- Angostura Inglesa in Patagonia, Chile
- Angostura River, a river in Chile
- Angostura (genus), a plant genus in the Rutaceae family
- Angostura bark, a spice made from the bark of the tree Angostura trifoliata
- Angostura bitters, a drink
- Congress of Angostura, an 1819–1821 legislative body of Gran Colombia
- House of Angostura, a Trinidad and Tobago company manufacturing angostura bitters
- Angostura Dam (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing "Angostura"
- All pages beginning with "Angostura"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.