Angry young man
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Angry young man (disambiguation))
The phrase angry young man, or angry young men, can refer to:
- British New Wave, also referred to as the Angry Young Man genre, a British film genre of the 1960s, featuring working class heroes and left-wing themes
- Angry young men, a journalistic catchphrase applied to some British writers of the mid-1950s, such as John Osborne, author of Look Back in Anger
- Fenqing, literal translation "angry young men", a Chinese slang term for young nationalists
- "Prelude/Angry Young Man", a song by Billy Joel
- "Fooling Yourself (The Angry Young Man)", a song by the band Styx
- "Angry Young Man", journalistic catchphrase for the Hindi film actor Amitabh Bachchan
- Angry Young Man (film), a 2014 Bollywood film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.