From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up angst in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Angst is an intense feeling of internal emotional strife.
Angst may also refer to:
- Angst (supermarket), a chain operating in Bucharest, Romania
- Angst (KMFDM album), 1993 album by KMFDM
- Angst (Lacrimosa album), 1991 album by Lacrimosa
- Angst (1928 film), a British-German film released in 1928
- Angst (1976 film), a Norwegian film released in 1976
- Angst (1983 film), an Austrian film released in 1983
- Angst (2000 film), an Australian film released in 2000
- Fear (Zweig novella), an Austrian novella with the original title Angst
- Fear (1954 film), a Roberto Rossellini film based on the Zweig novella and known as Angst or Fear in English
- Angst (American band), an American punk rock band
- Angst (soundtrack), 1984 Klaus Schulze album and soundtrack of 1983 film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Angst.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.