From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Anholt may refer to:
- Anholt (Denmark), a Danish island
- Anholt, Drenthe, a village in Drenthe, Netherlands
- Anholt, a district of the City of Isselburg, Germany
- the Lordship of Anholt, a historical state
- Simon Anholt, an independent policy advisor
- Christien Anholt, a British stage, television and film actor
- Tony Anholt, a British actor (father of Christien Anholt)
- Darrell Anholt (born 1962), Canadian ice hockey player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.