Anil K. Bera
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Anil K. Bera (born 1955) is an econometrician. He is Professor of Economics at University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign's Department of Economics. He is most noted for his work with Carlos Jarque on the Jarque–Bera test.
- Carlos M. and Bera, Anil K. (1987) Test for Normality of Observations and Regression Residuals (with C. M. Jarque), International Statistical Review, 55, pp. 163–172.
- Carlos M. and Bera, Anil K. (1980) Efficient Tests for Normality, Homoscedasticity and Serial Independence of Regression Residuals, Economics Letters,1980, pp. 255–259.
- University of Illinois: Bera Anil K. (Accessed July 2011)
- Bera, Anil K. (2003) The ET interview: Professor C.R. RAO: Interviewed by Anil K. Bera, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Econometric Theory, 19: 331-400
- University of Illinois: Bera Anil K. - Paschimchak to Champaign: A Long Journey(Accessed July 2011)
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign: Bera, Anil K homepage (Accessed July 2011)