|This article does not cite any references or sources. (December 2009)|
|Composer(s)||Michael Silversher and Patricia Silversher|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||30|
|Distributor||The Jim Henson Company|
|Original run||February 24, 2003 – April 4, 2003|
The show featured many innovations in puppet design and production from the Jim Henson Company. It aired on TLC for several years, and ran on Discovery Kids until the channel was replaced by Hub Network. Several shows are also available on DVD.
It features dozens of kids in the audience dancing to songs with movement themes, and was hosted by two puppet characters named Waffle (a cow-monkey) and Edi (a zebra) as well as a giant dancing elephant named Bozark.
- Edi the Zebra (performed by Leslie Carrara-Rudolph) – The host the show. Her favorite toy is Ginger the Jungle Slug and she has her own kind of dance called "the scooch." She gets the kids' attention to dance by saying "zebra, ready, pose!" She has bright pink and yellow stripes and her mane changes in style in every episode. She is the master of "Zebra Fu."
- Waffle the Cow-Monkey (performed by Rickey Boyd) – The co-host of the show. Waffle is referred to as a Cow-Monkey cause he is a monkey that dresses up as a cowboy. The nicknames he gives Edi are zebra girl, pumpkin seed(used in "The Right Size for You"), and striped friend. he gets the kids attention by saying "Now listen up with your cow-monkey ears" and wiggles his ears on his own. He always likes to take on a challenge such as in "The Not So Moving Episode", when Edi challenges him to a freezing contest to see who can play with Ginger the Jungle Slug for the day. He's the master of "Cow-Monkey Kwan-Do." He did a slide show in "I Am Rain".
- Bozark the Elephant (performed by David Maida) – A 7 ft. tall dancing elephant who is an Animal Jam Superstar. He came in at the wrong time in "I Am Rain"
- DJ 1 the Panda (performed by John Kennedy) - One of the DJs on the show. He sings the songs for Bozark's dance numbers. His catch phrase is "Oh, yeah".
- DJ 2 the Koala (performed by John Tartaglia) – One of the DJs on the show. He makes sounds after Bozark's dance numbers and makes DJ 1 and DJ 3 look at him. He sat on a stack of books in "The Right Size For You"
- DJ 3 the Leopard (performed by Andy Stone[disambiguation needed]) – One of the DJs on the show. He walked the tightrope in "Crouching Edi, Hidden Waffle" and he played the organ in "Boo! Day". He does the antics after songs in the show. He's the only dj who can tickle himself.
- Pancake the Water Buffalo – Waffle's younger sister who appeared in the last three episodes.
- Body Talk (Feb 24, 2003)
- Walk the Walk (Feb 25, 2003)
- Love 'Em and Leap 'Em (Feb 26, 2003)
- Side by Side by Side (Feb 27, 2003)
- Not So Lost in Space (Feb 28, 2003)
- Pretzel Monkey and Cheese Dip to the Rescue (March 3, 2003)-Waffle is Pretzel Monkey and Edi is Cheese Dip. The djs are being the bad guys in this episode.
- The Quick, the Slow and the Waffle (March 4, 2003)
- The Right Size for You (March 5, 2003)
- The Not So Moving Episode (March 6, 2003)
- Every Which Way But Forward (March 7, 2003)
- Take a Seat, Please (March 10, 2003)
- Swimmin' (Twistin' Too) and Flying (March 11, 2003)
- I Am Rain (March 12, 2003) – Waffle's upset when rain keeps everyone from the outdoor picnic but before it rains, Waffle does a slideshow. After Edi's song, Dj3 holds on to a lever, Dj2 holds on to Dj3, and Dj1 holds on to Dj2 all because of a heavy wind. After a few seconds, Dj1 loses his grip and lands in front of Edi and Waffle. " Are you alright, Dj1?", is what Edi asks Dj1 before he gets up and says, "Oh,yeah. Tornado" Waffle asks Dj1 if he wants a tornado and he runs away shouting "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" and Edi gets angry asking him why he did that. He replied that he said, "tornado" and he thought he wanted a tornado and she said, "THAT'S NO REASON FOR YOU TO DO THAT!!" Bozark comes in at the wrong time with a picnic basket.
- Boo Day (March 13, 2003) – Waffle tries to scare Edi but gets scared instead. Both by the DJs and Edi. When she tells him "You have nothing to fear.", he feels better saying that he has nothing to fear. When the DJs spook him with the ghost voice, he tells Edi and cries again.
- Battle of the Animal Jam Bands (March 14, 2003)
- Touched by a Monkey (March 17, 2003)
- Rockin' and Rollin (March 18, 2003)
- Crouching Edi, Hidden Waffle (March 19, 2003) – Edi, master of Zebra fu and Waffle, master of cowmonkey kwon do speak about balance. Dj3 walks the tightrope after Edi's song in this episode. Waffle tries chopping a board but it fails and he feels pain instead and Edi chops the board instead.
- Snow Day (March 20, 2003)
- On the Spot (March 21, 2003)
- Animal Jam Olympics (March 24, 2003)
- The Parade Episode (March 25, 2003)
- Edi Finds Her Groove (March 26, 2003)
- Everything's Springin' Up! (March 27, 2003)
- A Hug a Day (March 28, 2003)
- Bright Lights, Big Shadow (March 31, 2003)
- Hands Across Animal Jam (April 1, 2003)
- A Water Buffalo Named Pancake (April 2, 2003)
- Waffle Jam! (April 3, 2003)
- Dance It Out! (April 4, 2003)
- Rickey Boyd – Waffle the Cow-Monkey
- Leslie Carrara-Rudolph – Edi the Zebra
- John Kennedy – DJ 1 the Panda
- David Maida – Bozark the Elephant
- Alison Mork –
- Andy Stone[disambiguation needed] – DJ 3 the Leopard
- John Tartaglia – DJ 2 the Koala
- Pancake the Water Buffalo appears as "Pancake Buffalo" in the Hannah Montana episode "Hannah in the Street with Diamonds" performed by Victor Yerrid and voiced by Susie Geiser. Pancake is the beloved puppet star of the local Malibu kids series called "The Pancake Buffalo Show." When Hannah Montana receives a diamond on a Hollywood street modeled after the Hollywood Walk of Fame, she requests the location be moved due to overly-frequent business in the area and learns that the area her diamond was originally intended to be placed was given to Pancake Buffalo. When Miley attempts to ask the kindly puppeteer of Pancake named Cindy Merriwether (played by Edie McClurg) to switch diamonds, she only communicates (rudely) through Pancake and refuses. Hannah then schemes to switch Pancake's dismal Street Diamond location with Hannah Montana's by playing on the childhood nostalgic fondness of her show by Hollywood Parade of Street Diamonds Committee Chairman Randall Harrison (played by Michael Boatman). She is successful, but ultimately a porta-john is placed directly over the newly moved Diamond much to Miley's astonished joy. Pancake is later seen "occupying" the stall and shooing away anyone who wishes to make use of it.
- Waffle the Cow-Monkey, DJ 1, DJ 2, DJ 3, and Pancake the Water Buffalo made appearances in Puppet Up!
- Bozark the Elephant appeared in the movie Old Dogs. He alongside Scales the Dragon from the pilot to "Little Mermaid's Island" and Beak and YesNo from the proposed show "Muppet Bus" were seen as part of Jimmy Lunchbox's show.