|This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2008)|
|Studio album by Jon Anderson|
|Genre||Progressive rock, pop rock|
|Jon Anderson chronology|
The song All God's Children was produced by producer Tony Visconti (who had worked with more mainstream British acts such as David Bowie and T. Rex) and was released on vinyl but no CD version was published until 2006, when a limited edition CD re-release of the album (with two bonus tracks) was issued by Opio Media. The rest of the album was produced by producer Neil Kernon who had worked with acts such as Daryl Hall and John Oates
"Surrender" and "All in a Matter of Time" were released as singles.
The album was promoted with a world tour where Anderson would perform songs from the album as well as several Yes classics, mostly in medley form.
A follow-up album entitled Chagall was recorded but never released.
One track on the album, "Boundaries", would later appear on other works by Anderson himself (entitled "O'er" on The Promise Ring) and Yes (entitled '"Somehow, Someday" on Open Your Eyes).
- "Olympia" (4:58)
- "Animation" (9:07)
- "Surrender" (3:53)
- "All in a Matter of Time" (3:06)
- "Unlearning (The Dividing Line)" (4:56)
- "Boundaries" (3:20)
- "Pressure Point" (3:20)
- "Much Better Reason" (4:27)
- "All Gods Children" (4:25)
CD "bonus" tracks
- "The Spell" [Previously unreleased] (11:40)
- "Spider" [B-side of the Atlantic 7" single issue of Surrender] (2:51)
|1982||Billboard Pop Albums||176|
|1982||UK Albums Chart||43|
- Jon Anderson - vocals, acoustic guitar
- Stefano Cerri - electric bass
- Clem Clempson - guitars
- Chris Rainbow - vocals
- Simon Phillips - drums and percussions
- David Sancious - keyboards
- Hill, Gary (2011). "Animation - Jon Anderson | AllMusic". allmusic.com. Retrieved 20 August 2011.
- "Blog Archive » Jon Anderson - Chagall (Highland HL242/243)". Collectors Music Reviews. 13 December 2008. Retrieved 15 December 2010.