|Premiered||May 1, 2005|
|Channel||Fox (US), Global (Canada)|
|Runtime||appx. 132 minutes w/o commercials|
Animation Domination is a Sunday evening animated programming block airing on the Fox network in the United States and on Global in Canada, where it is branded by that network as Animation Rules with simultaneous substitution for Canadian advertising. The block airs on Sunday evenings through the entirety of that night's Fox primetime schedule.
The Fox Broadcasting Company premiered the Animation Domination programming block on May 1, 2005, in time for the last sweeps period of the 2004–05 television season. American Dad! is the first show to originate on Animation Domination, though its "pilot" aired on February 6, 2005. Completing the Animation Domination lineup with American Dad! was The Simpsons, King of the Hill, and the series revival of Family Guy after its three-year cancellation.  Animation Domination is currently the only block on Fox that airs animated shows, since the decline of Fox Kids, The Fox Box, and 4Kids TV.
- ADHD Shorts (2013–present)
- American Dad! (2005–present; moving to TBS in July 2014)
- Bob's Burgers (2011–present)
- Family Guy (1999–2002; 2005–present)
- Golan the Insatiable (2014-present)
- Lucas Bros. Moving Co. (2014-present)
- The Simpsons (1989–present)
- Bordertown September 21, 2014
- Allen Gregory (2011)
- Axe Cop (2013)
- The Cleveland Show (2009–2013)
- High School USA! (2013)
- King of the Hill (1997–2010): This show, Family Guy, and The Simpsons are the only "Animation Domination" shows that premiered before the line-up was created.
- Napoleon Dynamite (2012)
- Sit Down, Shut Up (2009)
FOX Animation Domination High-Def logo
|Premiered||July 27, 2013|
|Channel||Fox (Broadcast} / Hulu (Internet)|
|Runtime||originally 90 minutes / 60 mins starting September 7, 2013|
On January 8, 2013 FOX announced plans to create a late Saturday night block of adult animation called Animation Domination High-Def  which would be similar to the Cartoon Network's [adult swim] programming block. In the early days High-Def programming aired from 11:00pm to 12:30am in most markets (Starting September 7, 2013 from 11pm to Midnight) with some affiliates joining a half-hour to an hour later due to their late night newscasts. Shows produced include an adaption of the comic Axe Cop by brothers Malachi (Age 5) and Ethan (Age 29) Nicolle and High School USA! a parody of the Archies comic book characters created by Dino Stamatopoulos creator of Moral Orel and Mary Shelley's Frankenhole for Adult Swim, Lucas Bros. Moving Company created by brothers Kenny and Keith Lucas and Golan the Insatiable created by Josh Miller. Fox Animation Domination High-Def was created to fill in the Saturday late night programming which was left empty following the cancellation of MADtv. Kevin Reilly, head of Fox's entertainment division, announced there would be original, alternative programming. It will be led by Nick Weidenfeld, former Adult Swim development head. Similar to Adult Swim Animation Domination High-Def shows will air in 11-minute slots with repeats airing immediately following. But unlike Adult Swim FOX ADHD shows are only green lit for a single season and then old show are replaced with new ones. According to Nick Weidenfeld this was done to keep the programming fresh and viewers interested in tuning-in each late night on Saturday.
In addition to ADHD programming airing on FOX, it is also available on three digital platforms, the FOXADHD.com website, the FOX ADHD mobile app and Hulu.com website (Hulu Plus premium subscribers also have access using a mobile app). All of the ADHD shows are generally shown without commercial interruption, unedited and uncensored with few exceptions. The High School USA! episode "Best Friends Forever" which was banned from network broadcast because FOX feared that complaints from viewers and groups like the Parents Television Council could entice the FCC to issue a Notice of Forfeiture against its stations was briefly made available on the Hulu Plus service before being permanently removed from the rotation.
- Animation Domination - The TV IV
- New "King of the Hill," "The Simpsons," "Family Guy" and "American Dad" Episodes
- TBS's Animation Domination for May
- American Dad moving to TBS late 2014
- Hinckley, David (May 13, 2013). "Fox announces 2013-14 fall schedule, which includes return of Kiefer Sutherland's '24'". Daily News. Retrieved June 1, 2013.
- ANIMATION DOMINATION HIGH-DEF, ”FOX’S NEW ALTERNATIVE ANIMATED PROGRAMMING BLOCK TO PREMIERE SATURDAY, JULY 27
- O'Connell, Michael (2012-01-08). "Fox Partnering With Adult Swim Alums to Launch Late-Night Animation Block". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2012-02-04.
- "FOX Broadcasting Declares for Saturday Night Animation". Animation Insider. 2012-01-11. Retrieved 2012-02-04.
- "Fox to extend Animation Domination to Saturday nights | NMA.tv — animated news". NMA.tv. 2012-01-11. Retrieved 2012-02-04.
- Max Nicholson. "FOX Launching Saturday Night Animation Block — TV News at IGN". IGN TV. Retrieved 2012-02-04.
- "FOX To Air Saturday Late-Night Animated Block With Four New Series Beginning January 2013 - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". TV by the Numbers. 2012-01-08. Retrieved 2012-02-04.
- "Fox To Air Adult Cartoons On Saturday Nights | Flint's Rock Radio". Banana1015. Retrieved 2012-02-04.
- Harris, Bill. "Fox plans late-night animation on Saturdays | TV | Entertainment". Toronto Sun. Retrieved 2012-02-04.
- "‘Animation Domination High Def’ FOX’s New Alternative Animated Programming Block, to Premiere Saturday, July 27 - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers". Tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com. 2013-01-08. Retrieved 2013-05-15.
- FoxADHD.com - Official Animation Domination HD website