|Fate||Dissolved by Vivendi|
|Founder||Igor Razboff and Dale DeSharone|
Number of locations
|Products||Video games and animation|
Number of employees
Animation Magic (Russian: Магия Анимации) was an American animation company created in Gaithersburg, Maryland, with offices in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and a 100% owned subsidiary located in St. Petersburg, Russia. It developed animations for CD-based software. In 1994, it had 90 employees, including 12 software engineers and approximately 60 animators, computer graphic, background, and sprite artists. Its products include Link: The Faces of Evil, Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon, Mutant Rampage: Bodyslam, I.M. Meen, Chill Manor and the cancelled Warcraft Adventures: Lord of the Clans.
- Игорь Варнавский (Igor Varnavsky) (2008-04-11). Закрытые страницы истории. Компания (in Russian). The Daily Telefrag. Retrieved 2012-12-01.
- "Link: The Faces of Evil". MobyGames.
- "Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon". MobyGames.
- Brad Cook. "Test of I.M. Meen". Allgame.
- "Animation Magic". The Video Animation Company.
- "Warcraft Adventures: Lord of the Clans". 1UP.com.
|This United States video game corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to an animation studio is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|