||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (November 2012)|
Anina Trepte, also known by the pseudonym, "Anina.net", is an American-born Paris-based international fashion model and a blogger with a web presence. She has a following in China. China Central Television awarded her "China's top foreign model" in 2009. She also has her own line of Anime-inspired clothes, "aninaMINEme".
- Mobizine ou Jeu: Anina.net poursuit ses expérimentations, Clubic, February 26, 2008.
- Le Chic Shall Inherit Les Blogs
- NSFW: Undressing models and messing with Daniel Ek. There are apps for that
- Anina in China
- The highs and lows of life as China's top foreign model, China Daily, November 10, 2009.
- Lewis, C; about.com Anina: A Model Blogger... Techno Icon, accessed 5 May 2007
- How technology can improve your wardrobe, Sydney Morning Herald, March 1, 2011
- Les coulisses de la Fashion Week grâce à une application Facebook, Clubic, October 8, 2009.
- Des souris et des femmes, Télévision Suisse Romande, January 26, 2006.