From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with anise.
|Look up anis or Anis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Anis Ayari, Tunisian footballer
- Anish Katchhi, A Gujarati Memon born at Kodinar, BSc MBA LLB & PDIS
- Anis Boussaidi, Tunisian footballer
- Anis Mohamed Youssef Ferchichi, a German rapper known as Bushido
- Anis Kachohi, French country singer
- Anis Mojgani, American spoken word poet
- Anis Nagi, Pakistani poet
- Anis Riahi, Tunisian decathlete
- Anis Amir Ali, Canadian Business Banker
- Anis Selmouni, Moroccan athlete
- Anis Shimada, lead singer of the Japanese band Monoral
- Anis Abdennadher Famous Tunisian personality from Sfax zinghet Bouchaala
- Anis Arefeen, Film maker (film and video editor) in Bangladesh.
- Anis Guellati , a Real Madrid famous football player
- Billal Guellati, a RC Birkhadem 2013, FC Saoula 2014
- Mir Babar Ali Anis (1803-1874), an Urdu poet from the northern India
- Anis Abdennadher Famous Tunisian personality
- "Anis name meaning". She Knows. Retrieved 25 August 2014.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.