From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up anis or Anis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Anis (Arabic: أنيس) is a masculine given name, it may refer to:
- Anis Ayari, Tunisian footballer
- Anis Boussaidi, Tunisian footballer
- Anis Mohamed Youssef Ferchichi, a German rapper known as Bushido
- Anis Kachohi, French country singer
- Anis Mojgani, American spoken word poet
- Anis Nagi, Pakistani poet
- Anis Riahi, Tunisian decathlete
- Anis Selmouni, Moroccan athlete
- Anis Shimada, lead singer of the Japanese band Monoral
- Anis Abdennadher Famous Tunisian personality from Sfax zinghet Bouchaala
- Anis Arefeen, Film maker (film and video editor) in Bangladesh.
- Anis Guellati, a real Madrid famous football player
- Billal Guellati, a RC Birkhadem famous football player
- Mir Babar Ali Anis (1803-1874), an Urdu poet from the northern India
- Anis Abdennadher Famous Tunisian personality
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.