Dr.Anita Jose is an Indian born educator, business strategist, and essayist in the field of business management and policy. Her research has included a focus in the areas of organizational strategy, international management, and business ethics/corporate social responsibility. She has done extensive research in EEOC programs and workplace conflict resolution with the Center of conflict Resolution at Salisbury University. She has over 15 essays publications in professional journals and is a guest presenter and speaker at many conferences. Her commentary has appeared in newspapers and television throughout the U.S and in India.
Her research, reports, and articles have appeared in varied publications like the Journal of Business Ethics, Southern Law Journal, Business Intelligence, and Advances in Industrial Relations Research. She received her doctorate from the University of North Texas and her MBA and MMGT from the University of Dallas. She is currently the Director of the MBA Program at Hood College.
- "Environmental Reporting of Global Corporations: A Content Analysis Based on Website Disclosures". (Co authored with Shang-Mei Lee)Journal of Business Ethics-2007.
- “Does Sustainability Pay? An Empirical Investigation into the Relationship between Corporate Environmental Performance and Stock Performance,” (co-written with Shang-Mei Lee) Proceedings of the 2005 Society for the Advancement of Management Conference, In Search of a Winning Strategy-2005.
- "Global Corporations and Environmental Management: Evidence from Corporate Websites.” (co-authored with Shang-Mei Lee) Proceedings of the American Society of Business & Behavioral Sciences-2004
- "An Evaluation of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Mediation Program. The EEOC: Washington, D.C" (co-written with McDermott, P., Obar, R. & Bowers, M.)-2000
- "Institutionalization of Ethics: The Perspective of Managers" (co-written by Mary Thibodeuax)- 1999
- "Globalization of Business: Evolving New Strategies for Small Business Enterprises". The Indian Manager -1997
Editorial/Review Board Memberships
- Journal of American Society of Business and Behavioral Sciences
- Society for the Advancement of Management Conference
- SAM Advanced Management Journal
- Institutionalization of Ethics: The Perspective of Managers. JSTOR 25074196. Retrieved 5 June 2013.