|Tour by Anita Baker|
|Start date||December 18, 2002|
|End date||July 5, 2004|
|Shows||26 in North America
26 in total
|Anita Baker concert chronology|
Anita Live! was a concert tour by American recording artist Anita Baker. After taking an eight-year hiatus from touring to spend more time with her family, in 2002 Baker decided to perform again. The itinerary included a few dates in the fall, which eventually led to a three-year outing in North America, from 2002 to 2004. While touring in 2003, Baker recorded songs for a new album, My Everything released September 7, 2004. On select dates in 2004, she performed a few tracks from the album.
- William Troxler (Comedian)
- "Sweet Love"
- "Been So Long"
- "No One in the World"
- "Same Ole Love (365 Days of Year)"
- "Just Because"
- "Lead Me Into Love"
- "Caught Up in the Rapture"
- "Watch Your Step"
- "How Does It Feel?" 2 (NEW)
- "Talk to Me" 1
- "I Apologize"
- "Body and Soul"
- "My Everything" 2 (NEW)
- "No More Tears" 1
- "Rules" 1
- "You Bring Me Joy"
- "You Belong to Me"
- "Giving You the Best That I Got"
- "Fairy Tales"
1 performed at select cities in North America.
2 performed in 2004 on select dates in North America.
- Baker's set list included the main songs scheduled to perform during tour; on select dates, she allowing the crowd to choose certain songs for her to sing during the show, which was not included in set list.
- During the tour on select dates, Baker performed some new songs, "My Everything", "Serious" and "How Does It Feel?" from her new 2004 album, My Everything.
- Ricky Lawson: Drums
- Nathan East: Bass
- All tour dates are not listed for North America.
- Anita Baker back on tour.www.cbsnews.com
- After a seven-year absence, Anita Baker returns to the stage.www.oreoluwa.com
- Anita Baker on tour in 2003.www.oreoluwa.com
- Anita Baker is “rapture” for Star Plaza in Merriville.www.highbeam.com
- Baker the picture of elegance in Cleveland.www.rnbdirt.com
- Review; An enchanting evening with Anita Baker.www.j-notes.com
- NJ Arts Center-Live pop and jazz music guide.www.nytimes.com
- Anita Baker, cooking for a crowd.www.highbeam.com
- Baker and Frankie Beverly opens jazz festival.articles.dailypress.com
- Pop life; Just can’t get enough of that romantic R&B.www.nytimes.com
- Baker and Vince Gill signed for Chateau Ste. Michelle 2003 summer concerts.www.oreoluwa.com
- Concert Review; Anita Baker at Coliseum Center.www.oreoluwa.com