|Full name||Anja Müller-Schache|
29 March 1977 |
|Height||1.64 m (5 ft 4 1⁄2 in)|
|Weight||57 kg (126 lb)|
|Coached by||Ingo Weissborn|
Anja Müller-Schache (born March 29, 1977 in Potsdam, Brandenburg) is a German foil fencer. She won a bronze medal, as a member of the German fencing team, at the 2009 World Fencing Championships in Antalya, Turkey.
Schache represented Germany at the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing, where she competed in two foil events. For her first event, the women's individual foil, Schache received a bye for the second preliminary round match, before losing out to Russia's Evgenia Lamonova, with a score of 2–15. Few days later, she joined with her fellow fencers and teammates Melanie Wolgast, Katja Wächter, and Carolin Golubytskyi for the women's team foil. Schache and her team, however, lost the fifth place match to the Chinese team (led by Zhang Lei), with a total score of 28 touches.
- "Deutsche Fechter Bund – Anja Schache" (in German). German Fencing Federation. Retrieved 26 January 2013.
- "Anja Schache". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved 26 January 2013.
- "Fecht-WM in Antalya: Florettdamen jubeln über Bronze" [Fencing World Championships in Antalya: Foil ladies cheer on bronze] (in German). RP Online. 7 October 2009. Retrieved 26 January 2013.
- "Women's Individual Foil – Round of 32". NBC Olympics. Retrieved 26 January 2013.
- "Women's Team Foil – Placement 5–6 Official". NBC Olympics. Retrieved 26 January 2013.
|This biographical article related to fencing in Germany is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|