From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Sanskrit word Anjali means "divine offering".
The word might refer to:
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|
- Anjali, Telugu & Tamil Film Actress
- Anjali Bhagwat, Rifle shooter from India
- Anjali Devi (born 1927), Telugu/Tamil film actress
- Anjali Gupta, first female officer in India to be court martialled
- Anjali Jay, English actress
- Anjali Mendes (1946–2010), Indian fashion model
- Anjali Menon, Malayalam film director
- Anjali Rao, News reporter for CNN
- Añjali Mudrā is a hand gesture, found throughout Asia and beyond, which consists of putting the palms together in front of the chest.
- Anjali (film), Tamil movie directed by Mani Ratnam
- Anjali Pictures, Telugu film production company.
- Anjali, A character in Dungeon Siege III.
- Anjali Maria (Artist, dance)
- Anjolie Ela Menon (a Bengali version of the name), artist
- Anju (disambiguation), a common name in northern India, is a modified or evolutionary form of the name Anjali.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.