May 15, 1985 |
|Occupation||Actress, Model, Host|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
Anjali Lavania was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Her mother Meetu Kumar is from Kerala, while her father hails from Nainital and served the Indian Navy as a Naval Aviator. With the encouragement of her mother, who had worked as a model herself and won several beauty pageants including Miss Cochin and Miss Goa, she began modeling for designers and choreographers.
Anjali, started off as a model for Roopam campaign and Sheetal Design Studio at Mumbai. She has walked the runway in New York and LA fashion weeks, Anjali is particularly active in the Eco-Green movement, she was featured in the Los Angeles Times for the Eco-nouveau show, during LA fashion week adorning the bridal, newspaper ensemble by British Designer Gary Harvey that was showcased at the MOMA in NYC.
Anjali has modeled internationally for fashion designers Lotta Stensson, Ashaka Givens, Christopher Kane and Gary Harvey. She has modeled for magazines like Instyle, Marie Claire, Elle, GQ, Verve, M, Femina, Vogue. She has studied acting at the Joanne Baron, DW Brown studio.
She did the Autumn Winter campaign for Provogue. She has also modeled for Pantaloons, Mahindra Xylo, Titan with Aamir Khan  and Levis with Imran Khan. She is featured in Kingfisher calendar 2010 and 2011, along with hosting the Making of the Kingfisher calendar in 2011. She was featured in the list of Times 50 Most Desirable Men & 50 Most Desirable Women of 2010.
In 2012 she was featured in Vogue's list of Top 10 models. Anjali Lavania is also featured in Manish Malhotra's Fashion (2012) with Vidyut Jamwal which was showcased in Delhi Couture week. In June 2012, Anjali won her first acting award at the very prestigious Cinemaa Awards for her Confident Debut in Panjaa opposite Pawan Kalyan. This award was presented to her by the iconic Nagarjuna.
|2011||Panjaa||Jhanvi||Telugu||Cinemaa Award Best Debut|
- OneIndia.in: Anjali Lavania biography
- "NDTV Good Times : Anjali Lavania". Goodtimes.ndtv.com. 2009-10-30. Retrieved 2011-10-19.
- Y. Sunita Chowdhary (2011-09-24). "Arts / Cinema : Girl of many interests". Chennai, India: The Hindu. Retrieved 2011-10-19.
- ITGD Bureau (2011-05-03). "Anjali Lavania to star in Pawan Kalyan film : Gossip: News India Today". Indiatoday.intoday.in. Retrieved 2011-10-19.
- "PICS: Bikini model Anjali Lavania opens up - Rediff Getahead". Rediff.com. 2011-05-16. Retrieved 2011-10-19.
- "Anjali Lavania - Times Of India". Articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com. 2011-09-09. Retrieved 2011-10-19.
- "Anjali Lavania talks about Aamir Khan ! | Bollywood Movies, Tamil Movies, Telugu Movies, Kerala Movies, Hollywood Movies". Desifox.com. Retrieved 2011-10-19.
- "KINGFISHER Calendar 2011". Kingfishercalendar.com. Retrieved 2011-10-19.
- "50 Most Desirable 2010 - Times Of India". Articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com. 2011-01-06. Retrieved 2011-10-19.
- "Times 50 Most Desirable Women - Times Of India". Articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com. 2011-01-09. Retrieved 2011-10-19.
- "Bikini model Anjali Lavania with Pawan Kalyan - Rediff Getahead". Rediff.com. 2011-05-03. Retrieved 2011-10-19.