From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Anjan may refer to:
- Anjan Kumar Ojha (born 1981) Evolving professional in California, US
- Anjan Dutt, Bengali singer, composer and film director
- Anjan Srivastav (born 1948)
- Anjan Choudhury (1944–2007), born in 1944, and died on 21 February 2007
- Anjan Chattopadhyay, sitar player, born in a Bengali aristocratic family in Calcutta, India, was initiated to the art of sitar playing by his elder brother, a veteran Surbahar player, Pandit Gourisankar Chattopadhyay, a disciple of Pandit Birendra Kishore Roy Chowdhury
- A. R. Anjan Umma (born 1955), Sri Lankan politician and teacher
- Anjan Chatterjee (born 1960), Indian hotelier and founder of Speciality Group of Restaurants
- M. Anjan Kumar Yadav (born 1961)
- Anjan district
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.