From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Anjou can refer to:
- Anjou, a region of France, formerly a county or duchy, now a province
- Anjou wine, a wine region in the Loire Valley
- Anjou (grape), another name for the French wine grape Chenin blanc
- D'Anjou or Anjou pear, the Beurré d'Anjou variety of European Pear
- Anjou, Isère, France, a commune of the Isère département of France
- Anjou, Quebec, Canada, a borough of Montreal
- Anjou (electoral district), a Quebec provincial electoral district
- The Anjou Islands, a group of the New Siberian Islands
- Anjou (ship), a ship wrecked at Bristow Point, Auckland Island in 1905
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.