From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Anlage is an English borrowed term of German origin (English: establishing/preparing something for development) that may refer to:
- Anlage, a German surname that spread to Ireland and then the Americas
- Anlage Süd, a headquarters facility of the German Third Reich located in Strzyżów, Poland
- Primordium, the initial clustering of embryonic cells from which a body part develops
- Allele, a specific version of a gene, as used by Gregor Mendel
- Temperament, the predisposition personality type in psychology
- Hadron Elektron Ring Anlage (HERA), a particle accelerator in Hamburg, Germany
- Prüffeld-Anlage Raderach, a WWII liquid oxygen plant (900 tons/month), code named "Porcelain Factory" and located at the hamlet of Raderach near Friedrichshafen, for V-2 rocket testing
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anlage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.