Anmol Group is a conglomerate. The company was formed after the family's business operations was divided into divisions. The organisation is spread all around the globe.
The Group operates in sectors including:
- Hotels, Resorts
- Bars & Bistros
- Wine Yards/Estate & Distillery interests
- Industries which look diverse range of production plants/factories
- Construction (Residential, Commercial and Complex Re-development)
- DEA (Development, Engineering and Architecture)
- Investments (Real Estate)
- Accounting, Audit & Management Consulting
- Financial Institution & a Hedge Fund
- Infrastructure Development & Advancement
- Entertainment Group to handle media affiliated investments/productions.
- Luxury Retail Brands affiliations
Also Rumoured to have: Aviation, Marine, Brewery related affiliations.
The family is very secretive about their holdings, thereby making it hard to put a number to the networth but definitely in top 0.01% of the population.
Anmol Hotels & Resorts maintains joint shareholding with various brands such as Taj Resorts & Palaces, Venetian, Marina Bay Sands, Accor Hotels, Choice Hotels International, MGM Resorts International, Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide, Wynn Resorts, Caesars Entertainment, Crown Entertainment, Melco Crown Entertainment, Quadrant.
Anmol Consultants operates a Management Consulting Firm with Chartered Accounting Practice. Consisting of Clients located world-wide.
Anmol Construction have been known to do residential development right through to entire apartment complexes from a couple of hundred to few thousand apartments in one go.
Anmol Property Worldwide Portfolio has variety of holdings in prominent location from USA, UK, Europe, China, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, India & NZ.
Other subsidiaries holdings are closely guarded.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (February 2013)|