Anna Larsson (born September 10, 1966) is a Swedish contralto. As a student she attended the Adolf Fredrik's Music School in Stockholm. Her international debut was made with the Berlin Philharmonic and the conductor Claudio Abbado in a performance of Gustav Mahler's Symphony No. 2 in 1997.[better source needed] In 2005 received a Grammy nomination for her recording of Richard Strauss Daphne together with WDR Symphony Orchestra Cologne conducted by Semyon Bychkov.
- Agneta Lagercrantz (16 June 2013). "”Jag älskar att korsa enkelhet med kultur”". Svenska Dagbladet (Swedish daily newspaper). Retrieved 2014-12-06.
- Anna Larsson on bach-cantatas
- "Mauler: Symphony 2 with debussy: La Mer. | Goliath Business News". Retrieved 2010-05-18.
- Anna Larsson - Contralto at Eliasson Artists Stockholm, accessed 2013-08-10
- http://www.kungahuset.se/royalcourt Swedish Royal Court official home page
- Anna Larsson website
|This article about a Swedish opera singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|