Anna McPartlin was born in Dublin, Ireland, in 1972. As a teenager she grew up with her aunt and uncle as a fosterling in Kenmare, County Kerry. She studied marketing before working as a stand-up comedian. Her novels (since 2006) were translated into German. She is married and lives in Dublin.
- Pack Up the Moon (2006)
- Apart from the Crowd (2007) also published as No Way to Say Goodbye (2009)
- The Truth Will Out (2008) also known in the states as As Sure As the Sun
- Alexandra Gone (2010) also published as The One I Love (2010)
- The Space Between Us (2011)
- The Last Days of Rabbit Hayes (2015)