|This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2008)|
Anna Miller's (アンナミラーズ Anna Mirāzu ) is a chain of restaurants in Hawaii and Japan. The first branch opened in 1973 in Hawaii; most of its expansion since has been in Japan. The chain is known for its breakfast selection and even more known for its desserts such as pies and cheesecakes.
The chain is also famous in Japan for their waitress uniforms. These consist of a white blouse; an orange or pink miniskirted jumper-style dress, with the "waistline" cut beneath the breasts, in the manner of a bodice; a matching apron; and a heart-shaped name tag.
- Annamillersrestaurant.com Anna Miller's
- Ashcraft, Brian (Jan 31, 2012). "The Waitress Uniform That Started It All". Kotaku. kotaku. Retrieved 2012-01-31. "For a generation, Anna Miller's was more than a coffee shop. For a generation, it inspired video games, anime, and countless cosplay"
- (English) Anna Miller's Restaurant—Official site
- (Japanese) Anna Miller's—The official Japanese home page.
- (English) A visit to Anna Miller's—An English-language account of a foreigner's visit to an Anna Miller's restaurant
|This article about a Japanese corporation– or company–related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|