Anna Nagurney (born c. 1955) is a Ukrainian-American mathematician, economist, educator and author in the field of Operations Management. Nagurney holds the John F. Smith Memorial Professorship in the Isenberg School of Management at the University of Massachusetts Amherst at Amherst.
- 1996. Projected Dynamical Systems and Variational Inequalities with Applications. With Ding Zhang. Kluwer Academic Publishers.
- 1997. Financial Networks: Statics and Dynamics. With Stavros Siokos. Springer.
- 1999. Environmental Networks: A Framework for Economic Decision-Making and Policy Analysis. With Kanwalroop Kathy Dhanda, and Padma Ramanujam. Edward Elgar Publishing.
- 1999. Network Economics: A Variational Inequality Approach. Kluwer Academic Publishers.
- 2000. Sustainable Transportation Networks'. Edward Elgar Publishing.
- 2002. Supernetworks: Decision-Making for the Information Age. With June Dong. Edward Elgar Publishing.
- 2003. Innovations in Financial and Economic Networks. (Editor). Edward Elgar Publishing.
- 2006. Supply Chain Network Economics: Dynamics of Prices, Flows, and Profits. Edward Elgar Publishing.
- 2009. Fragile Networks: Identifying Vulnerabilities and Synergies in an Uncertain World". With Qiang Qiang. Wiley.