July 29, 1990 |
|Height||5 ft 9.5 in (1.77 m)|
|Hair color||Dark Blonde|
|Measurements||82-60-87 (EU); 32.5-23.5-34.5 (US)|
|Dress size||2 (US) ; 32 (EU)|
Anna Selezneva is a Russian fashion model.
Selezneva was born July 29, 1990 in Moscow to a Russian father and an Armenian mother. She was discovered in 2007 at a McDonald's. Later that year she began her international modeling career after signing with a top agency in Paris.
Selezneva has been featured on the cover of eight international editions of Vogue: Vogue Italia, Vogue Paris, Vogue China, Vogue Japan, Vogue Russia (twice), Vogue Australia, Vogue Mexico and Vogue Espana. She has also appeared in editorials in Vogue, Vogue UK, Numero, V, Harper's Bazaar, Vanity Fair, i-D, and Self Service. Photographers she has worked with include Mario Testino, Steven Meisel, and Peter Lindbergh.
Selezneva has appeared in advertising campaigns for Calvin Klein Collection, Yves Saint Laurent's Elle Shocking fragrance, Versace, Guerlain Aqua, Ralph Lauren, Emporio Armani, and Juicy Couture. Her catwalk resume includes Shiatzy Chen, Balmain, Chanel, Dior, Lanvin, Dries van Noten, Hermès, Céline, Yves Saint Laurent, Valentino, Louis Vuitton, and Jean Paul Gaultier.
Selezneva counts models Inna Pilipenko, Claudia Seiler, and Gantz Gilles as close friends. She has an undergraduate degree in Psychology and plans to further her studies when her modeling career slows down.
- "FMD profile". Fashionmodeldirectory.com. 1990-07-29. Retrieved 2011-10-31.
- Odell, Amy (2008-11-24). "Nymag Look". Nymag.com. Retrieved 2011-10-31.
- "Nymag Profile". Nymag.com. Retrieved 2011-10-31.
- "Profile". Models.com. 2011-09-12. Retrieved 2011-10-31.
- Les 30 Mannequins des Années 2000 Retrieved 2010-01-20
- "Anna Selezneva". Models.com. Retrieved 13 September 2012.