Anna of Brunswick-Grubenhagen-Einbeck (1414 – 4 April 1474) was a daughter of Duke Eric I of Brunswick-Grubenhagen and his wife, Elisabeth of Brunswick-Göttingen.
Anna's first marriage was with Duke Albert III of Bavaria. They had the following children:
- John IV (1437–1463), Duke of Bavaria
- Ernest (1438–1460)
- Sigismund of Bavaria (1439–1501)
- Albert (1440–1445)
- Margaretha (1442–1479), married in 1463 with Marquess Frederick I of Mantua (1441–1484)
- Elisabeth (1443–1484), married in 1460 with Elector Ernest of Saxony (1441–1486)
- Albert IV (1447–1508)
- Christopher (1449–1483)
- Wolfgang (1451–1514)
- Barbara, a nun in Munich
After Albert's death, she married Duke Frederick III of Brunswick-Calenberg-Göttingen. This marriage remained childless.
- This article incorporates information from the equivalent article on the Dutch Wikipedia.