Anna of Masovia, Duchess of Racibórz
She was the daughter and only child of Konrad II of Masovia and Hedwig, daughter of Bolesław II the Bald. Between 1289 and 1290 Anna married Przemysław of Racibórz. Anna was Duchess of Racibórz along with her unnamed sister-in-law. She was then widowed May 7, 1306. With her husband, Anna had the following children:
- Leszek (b. ca. 1292 - d. 1336).
- Anna (b. 1292/98 - d. 1 January/21 August 1340), married in 1318 with Duke Nicholas II, Duke of Opava.
- Euphemia (b. 1299/1301 - d. 17 January 1359).
When her son Leszek was old enough to exercise power over the principality, Anna probably moved to Wodzislaw where she lived with the consent of her son. She lived with her supposed third daughter Constance. After her death, Anna was buried in Raciborz, presumably the Dominican Church or the Dominican monastery.
|Ancestors of Anna of Masovia, Duchess of Racibórz|
- K. Jasinski Masovian Piast Pedigree, Poznan - Wroclaw 1998, p. 28 See K. Jasinski Pedigree of the Silesian Piast, Ed. II, Kraków 2007, part. III, p. 522-523.
- POLAND, Medieval Lands
- Group work Raciborz Millennium, Ed. News Raciborskie, Raciborz 2002, ISBN 83-912666-2-1