|Station entrance, March 2006|
(See other stations in Gunma)
|Neighborhood etc.||2552-5 Higashi-kamiasama|
|Statistics||252 passengers/day (FY2010)|
Annaka-Haruna Station is served by the Nagano Shinkansen high-speed line between Tokyo and Nagano, but the majority of Asama services pass non-stop through this station. It is not served by any other lines.
|1||■Nagano Shinkansen||for Karuizawa and Nagano|
|2||■Nagano Shinkansen||for Takasaki, Ōmiya, and Tokyo|
The station opened on 1 October 1997.
In fiscal 2010, the station was used by an average of 252 passengers daily (boarding passengers only).
- Annaka Asama Elementary School
- "各駅情報（安中榛名駅）" [Station Information (Annaka-Haruna Station)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 15 March 2012.
- JR Timetable, March 2012 issue, p.76-83
- "各駅の乗車人員 (2010年度)" [FY2010 Station passenger figures] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 15 March 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Stations of Hokuriku Shinkansen.|
- Annaka-Haruna Station (Japanese)