LP Vinyl Records Cover
|Directed by||Devaraj Mohan|
|Produced by||P. Thamizharasi|
|Written by||Panju Arunachalam|
|Edited by||B. Kandasamy|
|S. P. T. Films|
|Release date(s)||14 May 1976|
|Box office||Rs. 1.5 crore|
Annakili is a 1976 Tamil language film. It was directed by Devaraj Mohan. It was also notable for being Isaignani Ilaiyaraaja's first film. The soundtrack to the film was a major success. The film reportedly had a "South Indian rural theme", shot in a village Thengumarahada  and like later films, many of Ilayaraja's songs "fused Tamil folk music with Western classical and South Indian Carnatic music."
The film was a blockbuster and completed a 196-day run at the box office.
|Film score by Illayaraja|
|Genre||Feature film soundtrack|
The Gramaphone Company of India Limited
- Annakili Unnai - S.Janaki
- Anbum Ellai
- Machaana Pathingala - S.Janaki
- Muththu Muththa
- Adi Raakayee - S. Janaki
- Annakili (M) -TM Soundarajan
- Sontham Illai - P Susheela
- Titon, Jeff Todd; Fujie, Linda; Locke, David (January 2009). Worlds of Music: An Introduction to the Music of the World's Peoples, Shorter Version. Cengage Learning. p. 210. ISBN 978-0-495-57010-3. Retrieved 5 January 2012.
- Cinema vision India. Siddharth Kak. 1980. p. 59. Retrieved 5 January 2012.
- Baskaran, Sundararaj Theodore (1996). The eye of the serpent: an introduction to Tamil cinema. East West Books (Madras). Retrieved 5 January 2012.
- The Illustrated weekly of India. January 1980. Retrieved 5 January 2012.
- Ramaswamy, Vijaya (2007). Historical dictionary of the Tamils. Scarecrow Press. p. 81. ISBN 978-0-8108-5379-9. Retrieved 5 January 2012.
- "Annakili LP Vinyl Records". musicalaya. Retrieved 2014-03-30.
|This article about a Tamil-language film of the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|