|Full name||Annalie Antonia Longo|
|Date of birth||1 July 1991|
|Place of birth||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Height||1.57 m (5 ft 2 in)|
|Playing position||Attacking midfielder|
|Three Kings United|
|2008||New Zealand U-17|
|2006–||New Zealand U-20||24||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Annalie Antonia Longo (born 1 July 1991) is a female association football player who represented New Zealand at international level. She is a student at Auckland's Epsom Girls' Grammar School and played for Sydney FC in the Australian W-League.
Longo made her full Football Ferns debut in a 0-3 loss to China PR on 14 November 2006, becoming New Zealand's youngest senior football international, and represented New Zealand at the 2007 FIFA Women's World Cup finals in China, where they lost to Brazil 0-5, Denmark (0-2) and China PR (0-2). Longo is the second youngest player to represent any country at a senior FIFA World Cup.
She scored New Zealand's first goal at the 2008 inaugural FIFA U-17 Women's World Cup although they were effectively eliminated from contention in the 1-2 loss to Denmark, having previously lost 0-1 to Canada in the opening game.
Longo was again included in the U-20 squad for the 2008 Women's U-20 World Cup finals to be played in Chile, featuring in 2 of their three group games. In 2010 she represented New Zealand at a third Under-20 World Cup, this time in Germany, appearing in all three group games.
- "List of Players — 2011 FIFA Women's World Cup". Fédération Internationale de Football Association. 17 June 2011. Retrieved 18 September 2011.
- "Caps 'n' Goals, New Zealand Women's national representatives". The Ultimate New Zealand Soccer Website. Retrieved 11 June 2009.
- "Soccer: Longo road to a third Cup". New Zealand Herald. 12 October 2008.
- "New Zealand Squad List, 2007 Women's World Cup". FIFA. Retrieved 2008-09-22.
- "NZ women eliminated from U-17 World Cup". Stuff.co.nz. 1 November 2008.
- "New Zealand (NZL)". FIFA. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
- "FIFA Under 20 Women's World Cup, Germany 2010 – Team – New Zealand". FIFA. Retrieved 17 October 2010.