|Birth name||Annalisa Scarrone|
|Also known as||Annalisa
5 August 1985 |
Carcare, Savona, Italy
|Genres||Pop, pop rock, pop jazz, electropop, alternative rock|
|Years active||2004 – present|
Warner Music Italy
(2011 – present)
|Associated acts||Elaphe Guttata
leNoire (ex Malvasia)
Annalisa Scarrone (born 5 August 1985 in Carcare, Savona, Italy), better known as simply Annalisa or Nali, is an Italian pop rock singer and songwriter. After being part of two bands, Elaphe Guttata and leNoire (Ex Malvasia), she became famous after participating in the tenth edition of the talent show Amici di Maria De Filippi in 2010–2011, where she finished in second place. Subsequently Annalisa partecipated in the Festival of Sanremo 2013 with the song Scintille and finished ninth.
She grew up in Carcare and studied music and singing from an early age. From the age of 13, she worked as a bartender and musician. Before becoming famous, she wrote and composed 51 songs stored in the archive Italian SIAE. In 2009 she graduated from the University of Turin in Physics.
In 2011 Annalisa took part at the 10th edition of the famous Italian talent show Amici di Maria De Filippi where she finished second and also received the Premio della critica. In March 2011 her first album Nali was released; it reached number 2 in the official Italian album chart by FIMI and was certified platinum. Her first single Diamante lei e luce lui, that reached the ninth position in the official Italian single chart in 2012, was certified gold. In addition this single won the Premio Videoclip Italiano 2011. Her second single Giorno per giorno was published in 27 May 2011.
Senza riserva, from the second album Mentre tutto cambia, was published in 16 March 2012 and later certified gold. The second single of her second album was Tra due minuti è primavera. The last single from Mentre tutto cambia was Per una notte o per sempre, published without videoclip. At the end of the same year Annalisa sang Pirati that is contained in the DVD, Blu-ray 3D e Digital HDTM of the cartoon film L'era glaciale 4-Continenti alla deriva.
In 2013, she participated at the Festival of Sanremo 2013 and finished ninth, with the single Scintille. At the same time, her third album Non So Ballare was released and reached the sixth position in the official Italian album chart. Also during 2013, Annalisa represented Italy at the OGAE Song Contest with the song Alice e il blu, the second single from the album Non so ballare, and finished third. At the same time, she had two nominations for Best female artist and Best video with the song Alice e il blu at World Music Awards. She subsequently represented Italy at the International Song Contest: The Global Sound with Scintille, and in November won the competition. The third single from Non so ballare was A modo mio amo and its videoclip was a collage of the previous ones.
In December 2013 Roberto Casalino, the author of many Annalisa's songs, announced that Tutto Sommato contained in the second studio album of the singer Mentre tutto cambia, is the soundtrack of the Dutch movie, Toscaanse Bruiloft,  in Tuscany filmed in the summer of 2013. In January 2014 the album was released on the Dutch ITunes Store (and with the publication of the same physical January 24) and Tutto Sommato was extracted as a single in the Netherlands. For these reasons, in January 2014 the singer was sent for the first time abroad to promote the film and her first album published abroad. The film also contains the two bonus tracks of the digital version of the Dutch ITunes album, the song Non so ballare and the unreleased song, not published in Italy, Capirai.
On 1 April 2014 released Incredibile, the new studio album of Moreno, which is a feat with Annalisa in the song Ferire per amare. On April 14, 2014 is revealed in the official Facebook page of the singer that Sento solo il presente is the single that anticipates the release of her fourth studio album. The song was released in Italy on 5 May 2014. In Switzerland, the song was released on May 6. Sento solo il presente reached, a week after publication, the seventh position in the official Italian single chart.
In May 2014 she worked as an author of the song Siamo amore for the competitor of the thirteenth edition of the talent show Amici, Giada. She and Marco Ciappelli wrote the lyrics of the song, while the music was written by Francesco Sighieri and Diego Calvetti. Siamo amore is added to Giada's ep, called Da capo and was extracted as a single on June 20, 2014.
Annalisa announced September 3, 2014 in their official Facebook page, the output in the same month of the second single, entitled L'ultimo addio. On September 12, the cover of the single was released in preview in digital stores; on the same day the official release of the song was announced for September 19. On September 15, the singer's record label, Warner Music Italy, published on its official YouTube channel the thirty-second preview of the song. The text of the song was written by Annalisa and Marco Ciappelli, while the music was written by Francesco Sighieri.
Annalisa has collaborated with Italian rapper Raige. On 4 December through the official Facebook page of Raige is revealed the cover of their feat. The single is called Dimenticare (mai), and on the same day he is announced the official release of the song for December 9. On 5 December, Sento solo il presente is certified gold for sales over 15,000 in digital.
On 14 december, is announced as a competitor of Sanremo Music Festival 2015 with the song, Una finestra tra le stelle and finished fourth. Along with the songs Sento solo il presente and L'ultimo addio, Una finestra tra le stelle, anticipates the release of the fourth album. On 23 January 2015, through the official page of Facebook of the singer, is also announced the title of the new album, Splende, available from 12 February. Were announced the first two dates of the tour, on April 1, at the Teatro Nuovo of Milan and 3 to Auditorium Parco della Musica of Rome, with pre-sales open from 26 January.
As solo artist
(Step of cert. platinum: +60.000;
Nali sold +80.000)
|2012||Mentre tutto cambia||9||-|
|2013||Non so ballare||6|
- 2011 – Diamante lei e luce lui – ITA No. 9 (Gold + 15.000)
- 2011 – Giorno per giorno
- 2012 – Senza riserva – ITA No. 8 (Gold + 15.000 in 2012 and Platinum +30.000 in 2014)
- 2012 – Tra due minuti è primavera
- 2012 – Per una notte o per sempre (no videoclip)
- 2013 – Pirati
- 2013 – Scintille – ITA No. 14
- 2013 – Alice e il blu
- 2013 – A modo mio amo
- 2014 - Tutto sommato (only Netherlands; no videoclip)
- 2014 - Sento solo il presente – ITA No. 7 (Gold + 15.000)
- 2014 - L'ultimo addio
- 2014 - Dimenticare (mai) by Raige feat. Annalisa (Solo single)
- 2015 - Una finestra tra le stelle ITA No. 5
- 2014 - Ferire per amare by Moreno feat. Annalisa - (The song is in the album of Moreno, called Incredibile)
- 2014 - Dimenticare (mai) by Raige feat. Annalisa (Solo single)
with Elaphe Guttata
- 2006 – Blue trip
- 2006 – In garden's orange rack (with videoclip)
Author and songwriter for other singers
- Collaborations authorship and / or compositions are listed in parentheses in the title.
(Annalisa, Diego Calvetti and Marco Ciappelli)
- Premio della Critica giornalistica at Amici di Maria De Filippi
- Premio Cd Platino at Wind Music Awards for Nali
- Premio Emergenti at Premio Videoclip Italiano for Diamante lei e luce lui
- Premio della Critica giornalistica (Category Big) at Amici di Maria De Filippi
- Menzione Speciale per il valore Musical-Letterario for Mentre tutto cambia at Premio Lunezia
- Premio Donne at Premio Videoclip Italiano for Senza riserva
- Premio Perla Del Tirreno
- International Song Contest: The Global Sound with Scintille
- Best Song at Velvet Awards with Alice e il blu
- Fox Music League with Alice e il blu
- Best Summer Song at Velvet Awards with Sento solo il presente
- Rockol Awards like Miglior singolo italiano with Senza riserva
- Rockol Awards like Miglior video italiano with Senza riserva
- Italian MTV Music Awards like Artist saga
- OGAE Song Contest 2013 with Alice e il blu (3° position)
- World Music Awards like Best Female Artist
- World Music Awards like Best Video with Alice e il blu
- World Music Awards like Best Live Act
- World Music Awards like Best Song with Alice e il blu
- Velvet Awards like Best Live
- Rockol Awards like Miglior album italiano with Non so ballare
- Rockol Awards like Miglior singolo italiano with Scintille
- Rockol Awards like Miglior Concerto/Festival/Tour Italiano
- Valentina Scionti (13 April 2011). "Annalisa Scarrone: preferisco il premio della critica". FanPage Music. Retrieved 21 March 2012.
- Classifica finale
- Festival di Sanremo, la classifica completa
- "Annalisa, sognando Mina e il festival Ottantamila copie per Nali". Il Messaggero. 27 October 2012. Retrieved 8 March 2013.
- diamante lei e luce lui disco d'oro
- Annalisa Scarrone: Per una notte o per sempre, nuovo singolo da Mentre tutto cambi e Senza riserva disco d'oro
- Senza Riserva disco di platino - Archivio Digital 37esima settimana del 2014
- Sento solo il presente disco d'oro - Archivio Digital 48esima settimana del 2014
- inizi e laurea
- Archive Siae. Subscribe like SCARRONE ANNALISA
- fimi chart pos max1
- fimi chart pos max2
- "I Modà in testa alla hit parade Seconda Annalisa di "Amici"". Corriere della Sera. 26 March 2011. Retrieved 21 March 2012.
- "Diamante lei e luce lui nella classifica italiana FIMI".
- Non so ballare in Fimi chart
- alice e il blu at ogae 2013
- Cover win
- nomination at world music awards
- Annalisa va in finale a “Global Sound”
- 6th International Song Contest: The Global Sound Results - Annalisa Scarrone
- Roberto Casalino Pag
- Matrimonio in Toscana: per gli olandesi un sogno che diventa film
- Italiaanse Annalisa ontdekt door Johan Nijenhuis voor titelsong Toscaanse Bruiloft
- Warner Music Netherlands
- ANNALISA SBARCA IN OLANDA E IL BRANO TUTTO SOMMATO ENTRA IN UN FILM
- Annalisa torna con il secondo album
- Comunicato stampa pagina facebook Warner Music Italy
- Moreno, ecco la tracklist e gli ospiti del nuovo album 'Incredibile'
- Annalisa Scarrone, “Sento solo il presente” è il nuovo singolo
- Annalisa - Sento solo il presente (Radio Date: 05-05-2014)
- Comunicato Itunes Svizzera
- "Classifica settimanale WK 19 (dal 05-05-2014 al 11-05-2014)".
- Da oggi 20 giugno in radio "SIAMO AMORE", il nuovo singolo di GIADA estratto dall'EP "DA CAPO"
- ANNALISA: il nuovo singolo è “L’ultimo addio”, ecco la copertina!
- ANNALISA: il nuovo singolo è “L’ultimo addio”, ecco la preview del brano
- Motore di ricerca SIAE - Scarrone Annalisa
- RAIGE feat ANNALISA, in arrivo un’inedita collaborazione
- Una 'macedonia' tra talent ed ex sanremesi, sono i 20 big in gara all'Ariston
- ANNALISA: SAN REMO, THE NEW ALBUM OF UNPUBLISHED "SHINES" AND TWO LIVE
- Official Italian Chart by Fimi
- Official Italian Chart by Fimi2
- "id":1982,"s":"1"} "Classifica settimanale WK 7 - (dal 2015-02-09 al 2015-02-15)". FIMI. February 2015. Retrieved 19 February 2015.
- Senza riserva at 8°
- "Classifica settimanale WK 7 (dal 11-02-2013 al 17-02-2013)". FIMI. February 2013. Retrieved 14 October 2013.
- ANNALISA LANDS IN THE NETHERLANDS AND THE SONG ALL PUT TOGETHER IN A MOVIE ENTER
- "id":1993,"s":"3"} Classifica settimanale WK 8 - (dal 2015-02-22 al 2015-03-16)
- "Wind music Awards 2011, gli artisti premiati".
- "PVI 2011 - Gli Artisti Premiati".
- "Premio della critica big". Retrieved 2012.
- Artisti premiati 2012
- "PVI 2012 - Gli Artisti Premiati".
- Perla del tirreno lista premiati
- Velvet Awards 2013: i vincitori
- “Velvet Summer Song”: vince Annalisa, “Sento solo il presente” è la canzone dell’estate
- Miglior singolo italiano
- Miglior video italiano
- Artist saga
- Best live act
- Best song
- Velvet Awards 2013: le nomination di Velvet Music Italia
- Miglior album italiano
- Miglior singolo italiani
- Miglior Concerto/Festival/Tour italiano
- Su RTL 102.5 si vota la Canzone dell’Estate 2014!