From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Annam may refer to:
- A name of Vietnam used prior to 1945.
- Annam (name), a female given name of Arabic origin
- Annam (Dungeons & Dragons), a character in Dungeons & Dragons role-playing universe
- SAS Tafelberg, Danish tanker originally named Annam
- Annam (food), annam is the generic Sanskrit word for "food", such as the food made for Prithu
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.