From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Annan may refer to:
- Annan (surname)
- Annan, sometimes referred to as Chintō, taught the kata (martial arts) to Matsumura Sōkon
- Annan River, Queensland, a river just south of Cooktown
- Annan, Dumfries and Galloway
- River Annan, Dumfries and Galloway
- Annan District, a district located in the north of Tainan City
- Annan Plan for Cyprus, United Nations proposal to reunify Cyprus
- Annan, karate kata
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Annan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.