Annandale (NJT station)
Annandale Station facing eastward towards Lebanon in April 2011, several months after the station shelter was replaced.
|Address||Main Street & East Street,
Annandale, New Jersey
|Platforms||1 low-level side platform|
|Owned by||New Jersey Transit|
|Passengers (2012)||82 (average weekday)|
Annandale is the penultimate station heading westbound on New Jersey Transit's Raritan Valley Line towards High Bridge. The station, located in the Annandale section of Clinton Township, New Jersey, is located at the end of Main Street, near Interchange 18 on Interstate 78. The station boasts one low-level side platform, with a shelter, 77 parking spaces and bicycle racks. The station depot at the station, constructed by the Central Railroad of New Jersey, was demolished in 1983. Plans are in final stages to revamp the station's lighting, parking and pavement to help expand parking for the station, which commonly has 110 – 130 cars parked in it.
- "Station Park & Ride Guide - Annandale". Newark, New Jersey: New Jersey Transit. 2011. Retrieved December 19, 2011.
- "Raritan Valley Line Timetables" (November 6, 2011 ed.). Newark, New Jersey: New Jersey Transit Rail Operations. November 6, 2011. Retrieved December 19, 2011.
- "QUARTERLY RIDERSHIP TRENDS ANALYSIS". New Jersey Transit. Archived from the original on December 27, 2012. Retrieved December 31, 2012.
- Leeds, Curtis (January 25, 2010). "NJ Transit promises improvements to Annandale train station". Hunterdon County Democrat. Retrieved December 19, 2011.
- Sievers, John (December 17, 2011). "Annandale station makeover on track to be completed by spring". Hunterdon County Democrat. Retrieved December 19, 2011.
- NJT rail station information page for Annandale
- DepartureVision real time train information for Annandale
- Raritan Valley Line schedule
Media related to Annandale (NJT station) at Wikimedia Commons
|This New Jersey train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|