From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Annandale is a broad glen in Dumfries and Galloway, Scotland.
Annandale has also been applied as a name for several places around the world by Scottish emigrants:
- Annandale, New South Wales
- Annandale, Queensland
- Annandale Station (pastoral lease), a cattle station in Queensland
- United States
- Annandale, Pasadena, California
- Annandale (Pacific Electric), railroad in this location
- Annandale, Minnesota
- Annandale, New Jersey
- Annandale (NJT station), rail station in this location
- Annandale, Virginia, census-designated place (CDP) in Fairfax County, Virginia, United States
- Annandale-on-Hudson, New York, United States; referenced in the song "My Old School" by Steely Dan
- Annandale (rugby league team), a former team in the New South Wales Rugby League competition
- Charles Annandale, British editor
- Nelson Annandale, a Scottish zoologist and anthropologist
- Annandale National Historic Site, Tillsonburg, Ontario, Canada
- Annandale Plantation, a former Johnstone family plantation in Mannsdale, Mississippi, United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Annandale.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.