Anne Elizabeth Curry (who publishes as Anne Curry and A. E. Curry) (born 27 May 1954) is a British historian.
She was Professor of Medieval history at the University of Southampton, former editor of the Journal of Medieval History, and a specialist in the Hundred Years' War. She was President of the Historical Association from 2008 to 2011. She was also a vice-president of the Royal Historical Society. She was also Dean of the Faculty of Humanities at the University of Southampton.
- Curry, Anne with Hughes, Michael (editors). (1994). Arms, Armies and Fortifications in the Hundred Years War. The Boydell Press (UK) ISBN 978-0-85115-365-0
- Curry, Anne with Bates, David (1994). England and Normandy in the Middle Ages. Hambledon Continuum. ISBN 978-1-85285-083-8
- Curry, Anne with Matthew, Elizabeth (editors) (2000. The Fifteenth Century: Concepts and Patterns of Service in the Later Middle Ages (vol. 1: Fifteenth Century). The Boydell Press (UK). ISBN 978-0-85115-814-3
- Curry, Anne (ed.) (2000) Agincourt 1415. Tempus (UK). ISBN 978-0-7524-1780-6
- Curry, Anne (2000). The Battle of Agincourt: Sources and Interpretations. The Boydell Press (UK) ISBN 978-0-85115-802-0
- Curry, Anne (2003) The Hundred Years' War (British History in Perspective series). Palgrave Macmillan; 2nd revised edition. ISBN 978-0-333-92435-8
- Curry, Anne (2005) The Parliament rolls of Medieval England 1275-1504. Henry VI 1422-31. Boydell & Brewer (UK).
- Curry, Anne (2005) The Parliament rolls of Medieval England 1275-1504. Henry VI 1432-1445. Boydell & Brewer (UK).
- Curry, Anne (2005). Agincourt: A New History. Tempus (UK). ISBN 978-0-7524-2828-4
- Curry, Anne, (with Robert Hardy) (2006) Agincourt 1415: The Archers' Story. Tempus (UK). 9780752445663.
Notes and sources
|This article about a British historian or genealogist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|