|Alma mater||Georgetown University School of Foreign Service
Harvard Business School
|Occupation||Hedge fund manager|
|Spouse(s)||Kenneth C. Griffin|
Dias-Griffin was born in France. She graduated Phi Beta Kappa from the Georgetown University School of Foreign Service in 1992 and then went to Harvard Business School where she obtained her MBA in 1997.
Dias has worked as a financial analyst in the Investment Banking department of Goldman Sachs in London and New York and at Fidelity Investments Limited in London. Dias then worked as an analyst and a portfolio manager at Soros Fund Management, covering the retail and financial services industry and managing a long/short portfolio of financial services stocks. After Soros, Dias became an analyst at Connecticut-based Viking Global Investors, focusing on global media and internet stocks.
She started her own fund, Aragon Global Management, LLC. Aragon invests in media, technology, and telecommunications companies around the world and is based in Chicago.
Dias-Griffin is one of the Directors of the charity Friends of Island Academy (FOIA). The charity reaches out to youth prior to their release from Rikers Island Prison. Upon discharge, FOIA provides job training, counseling, education, mentoring, and youth leadership development. In 2004, she was also a member of the board of the Robin Hood Foundation. Dias is also on the Advisory Board of WomenOnCall.org.
In October 2006, Dias-Griffin and her husband Kenneth C. Griffin gave $19 million to the Art Institute of Chicago. The Kenneth and Anne Griffin Court is set to open in 2009.
- Moss, David, Anne Dias, and Bertrand O. Stephann. The French Pension System: On the Verge of Retirement? Harvard Business School Case 798-032.*
- "Roundtable Discussion with Female Hedge Fund Managers". 2004-12-01. Retrieved 2006-08-06.
- Crains, editorial staff (2006). "Escape Focus 40 under 40, 2006". Crain's. Archived from the original on 5 November 2006. Retrieved 2006-11-05.
- "Board of Directors". Friends of Island Academy. Friends of Island Academy. 2006. Archived from the original on 2006-11-25. Retrieved 2006-10-15.
- "David A. Moss". Publications. Harvard Business School. 2006. Archived from the original on 9 October 2006. Retrieved 2006-10-15.