|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find links tool for suggestions. (July 2013)|
|Birth name||Anne Etchegoyen|
|Origin||Saint-Palais, Pyrénées-Atlantiques, France|
Anne Etchegoyen —Basque graphy: Ane Etxegoien— (born in 1980 in Saint-Palais, Lower Navarre) is a Basque singer and songwriter. Etchegoyen sings in Basque, French and Gascon. She has released four albums, including two solo, and two in collaboration with the Basque Men's Choir Aizkoa. Her popularity greatly increased throughout France after appearing and singing with various other groups in the 6-episode Le Chœur du Village. The series was broadcast on France 3 in April 2013.
Etchegoyen's latest album, Les Voix Basques ("The Basque Voices"), has been awarded gold record in France after selling more than 60,000 copies. Etchegoyen has gone on a world tour performing in several countries, including Argentina, the United States, England, Ireland and Spain. Currently she's on the Basque eta Paz French tour.
Etchegoyen was born in 1980 in Saint-Palais (in Basque Donapaleu) in the Northern Basque Country. At the age of eight Etchegoyen joined a local choir in Saint-Palais Soon thereafter she would study in the musical school of Bayonne Etchegoyen is a native Basque language speaker.
- Pachamama (2008)
- Adelante (2010)
- Anne Etchegoyen et le Chœur Aizkoa
|2013||Les voix basques||11|
|2014||Les voix basques Berriz||54|
- Other collaborations
- Les voix célestes du Pays Basque chantent Noël (2005)
- «Anne Etchegoyen», BEO
- «France 3 fera chanter "Le Chœur du village"», Petits écrans, 2012-04-25.
- Petits écrans: France 3 fera chanter Le Chœur du village (French)
- (Spanish) José A. GUERRERO: «Anne Etchegoyen triunfa en Francia cantando en euskera», Diario Vasco, 2014-01-19.
- Basque eta Paz Tour at the Site of Anne Etchegoyen (in French)
- "Anne Etchegoyen discography". lescharts.com. Hung Medien. Retrieved 20 June 2014.