|Anne Marie Healey|
|Member of the Maryland House of Delegates
from the 22nd district
January 9, 1991
|Preceded by||Anne MacKinnon|
January 2, 1951 |
|Children||Robert and Teresa|
She was born in Scranton, Pennsylvania, January 2, 1951. Attended Cathedral High School, Scranton; Marywood College, B.A., 1972; Catholic University, M.A., 1974
In the Legislature
Healey has been a member of House of Delegates since January 9, 1991. She is the House Chair of the Joint Committee on Administrative, Executive and Legislative Review and a member of the Environmental Matters Committee and its housing & real property and motor vehicle & transportation subcommittees.
- voted against slots in 2005 (HB1361)
- voted in favor of increasing the sales tax by $.01 - Tax Reform Act of 2007(HB2)
- voted in favor of in-state tuition for illegal immigrants in 2007 (HB6)
- voted in favor of Slots (HB4) in the 2007 Special session
- "HouseBill 4 3rd Reading Vote Tally". Maryland Department of Legislative Information Services. Retrieved 2009-05-29.