|Height||5 ft 10.5 in (1.79 m)|
|Weight||60 kg (130 lb)|
|Dress size||6 (US)
Anneliese Seubert (born 1973) is an Australian model. She was born in Germany and moved to Cooma, Australia with her family at age 9 years. She was a finalist in the Dolly Covergirl competition, following which she began modelling when she was 15 years old. Seubert won the 1990 Ford Supermodel of the World contest at 17 receiving a $250,000 modelling contract with Ford Models. Following this she furthered her modeling, mainly in Paris where she walked the runway for designers and fashion houses such as Christian Dior, Givenchy, Paco Rabanne, Sonia Rykiel, Christian Lacroix, Karl Lagerfeld, John Galliano and Yves Saint-Laurent.
- Andrew Hornery (18 October 2008). "Gal Pals Have It Covered". Sydney Morning Herald.
- Moritz, Robert. 2002. Model Behavior. Seventeen, 120.
- Anneliese Seubert at the Fashion Model Directory
- "Abbie and Ryan step out in Sydney". The Age (Melbourne). 17 December 2008.
- Melanie Hick (13 Aug 2008). "Alex Perry opens Sydney Fashion Festival". The Vine. Retrieved 25 Jan 2010.
|This biographical article related to fashion is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about a model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Australian biography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|