Annie Laurie Gaylor (born in Madison, Wisconsin on 2 November 1955) is co-founder of the Freedom From Religion Foundation and, with her husband Dan Barker, is the current co-president. She is also editor of the organization's newspaper, Freethought Today, which is published ten times per year. She is a self-described feminist and liberal. She is the author of several books, including Woe to the Women: The Bible Tells Me So, Betrayal of Trust: Clergy Abuse of Children, and Women Without Superstition: "No Gods — No Masters." She is a 1980 graduate of the University of Wisconsin–Madison School of Journalism.
Gaylor and her mother, Anne Nicol Gaylor, and the late John Sontarck, founded the Freedom From Religion Foundation in a meeting around the Gaylors' dining room table in 1978.  She met Barker at The Oprah Winfrey Show in 1984. They began dating six months later and married in 1987. They have a daughter, Sabrina Delata.
Gaylor co-hosts a one hour weekly radio show with Barker. Freethought Radio was launched on October 6, 2007, on Air America.
- 1981: Woe to the women, the Bible tells me so: The Bible, female sexuality & the law. Freedom From Religion Foundation. ISBN 1-877733-02-4.
- 1986: It can't happen here?. Complimentary Copy Press. ASIN B0007259PM.
- 1987: Two reviews: Encyclopedia of unbelief. Complimentary Copy Press. ASIN B000729OJY.
- 1988: Betrayal of trust: Clergy's abuse of children. Freedom From Religion Foundation. ASIN B0006ER83W.
- (as Editor) 1997: Women Without Superstition: "No Gods--No Masters". Freedom From Religion Foundation. ASIN B000V8LIOS.
External links