||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (October 2011)|
Annie Sanders is the pen name of UK writing duo Annie Ashworth and Meg Sanders. Together, they have written eight novels and eight works of non-fiction, including TV spin-offs from the Trade Secrets series. They both live close to Stratford upon Avon with their partners and children.
Their novels have been published in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Germany, Spain, Russia, Bulgaria, Turkey, Poland, and South Korea.
Annie Ashworth is a director of the Stratford upon Avon Literary Festival.
- Instructions for Bringing Up Scarlett
- Famous Last Words
- Getting Mad, Getting Even
- Gap Year for Grown Ups
- Busy Woman Seeks Wife
- The Xmas Factor
- Warnings of Gales
- Goodbye, Jimmy Choo
- Trade Secrets 2001; Trade Secrets: Christmas; Trade Secrets: Parenting
- Fat Club; Celebrity Fit Club
- How to Beat the System
- The Madness of Modern Families
- The Chain