October 7, 1950 |
Topeka, Kansas, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||Dennis Tietze (2 children)|
Tietze has worked as a Court Appointed Special Advocate and a teacher. She received her BS in Education from Emporia State University and Masters in Communication Studies at the University of Kansas.
She is the local president of the Kansas National Education Association and a member of the First Methodist Church.
Federal and State Affairs
Commerce, Labor, and Economic Development
The top 5 donors to Tietze's 2008 campaign:
- 1. Kansans for Lifesaving Cures $750
- 2. Kansas Hospital Assoc $750
- 3. Kansas Optometric Assoc $700
- 4. Kansas Contractors Assoc $600
- 5. Kansas Physical Therapy Assoc $600
- Kansas Legislature - Annie Tietze
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Kansas Votes profile
- State Surge - Legislative and voting track record
- Campaign contributions: 2006, 2008