From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Annihilation (novel))
|Look up annihilation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Annihilation, in physics, is an effect that occurs when a particle collides with an antiparticle.
Annihilation may also refer to:
- Annihilation (album), 2001 Rebaelliun album
- Annihilation (comics), a Marvel Comics 2006 event featuring several cosmic characters.
- Annihilation: Conquest, a 2007 series featuring similar themes and marketed as a sequel of the above comic book series
- Annihilation (Athans novel), a 2004 Philip Athans novel
- Annihilation (VanderMeer novel), a 2014 novel by Jeff VanderMeer and the first entry in the Southern Reach Trilogy
- Human extinction, or Human annihilation, the end of civilization
- Mutual assured destruction
- Creation and annihilation operators
- A rule of classical logic
- Annihilationism, a minority Christian belief that the unsaved are destroyed rather than sent to Hell or Purgatory.
- "Annihilated", an episode from Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (season 8)
- "Annihilation", a song by Crucifix from Dehumanization, covered by Sepultura and A Perfect Circle
- Annihilation, a map pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops
- Annihilation, a legal intoxicant sold by Mary Joy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Annihilation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.