From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up annihilator in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Annihilator may refer to:
- Annihilator (ring theory), a mathematical concept
- The annihilator of a vector subspace
- Annihilator method, a type of differential operator, used in a particular method for solving differential equations
Superheroes and Supervillains
- Annihilator (Justice League), an automaton appearing in the fictional series, Justice League Unlimited, possibly based on the Imperiex character
- "The Annihilator" (Duncan Wells), a (possibly reformed) supervillain, and one of the romantic leads, from the gay webcomic, The Young Protectors, by Alex Woolfson and Adam DeKraker.
- The Annihilator, an upcoming superhero comic from Stan Lee and Dan Gilroy, set in China.
Misc. Pop Culture
- Annihilator (truck), a monster truck
- Annihilator (TV film), a 1986 television movie starring Mark Lindsay Chapman
- Annihilator (Helicopter), a helicopter from the video game Grand Theft Auto IV
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.