Annika (given name)
Annika is a feminine name that means favor or grace. It is the Dutch and Swedish pet form of Anna and is also spelled Anneke in the Netherlands.
The origin is supposedly Sanskrit and is used commonly in Hindu religion. Annika means Goddess Durga in Hindu and is a name commonly used in many parts of India.
Notable people bearing this name include:
- Annika Beck, German tennis player
- Annika Bryn, Swedish author and freelance journalist
- Annika Johansson, American stage actress of Swedish descent
- Annika Kipp, German television presenter
- Annika Langvad, Danish cross mountain biker
- Annika Ljungberg, Swedish female singer for Rednex
- Annika Mombauer, UK historian best known for her work on General Helmuth von Moltke the Younger
- Annika Odegard, voice actress
- Annika Reeder, British gymnast
- Annika Svahn, Finnish dragoon
- Annika Sörenstam, Swedish professional golfer